Nello Corporation Careers
Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Manager / ASNT Level III
The NDT Manager / ASNT Level III will oversee the Non-Destructive Testing activities as Nello.
Education and Experience
- ASNT Level III Certification - primary focus on Ultrasonic Testing
- AWS D1.1 Certified Weld Inspector would be a plus.
- Experience in Transmission Pole industry would be a plus.
- Familiarity with PCs and IPADs.
High School education or GED required. Associates degree preferred. 5+ years of experience
as an ASNT Level III required
. AWS Certified Welding Inspector (CWI) in good standing would be a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the NDT process – this includes:
- Maintaining and training of NDT procedures
- Review customer specs to understand and support NDT requirements
- Aid in development of new procedures as required
- Supporting Equipment needs
- Requesting replacement of consumables
- Organizing recalibration of existing equipment
- Supporting inspection process if needed by performing inspectionsServe as Quality Department’s NDT expert/representative– this includes:
- Working with Engineering, Operations Departments to address NDT concerns